Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kepergian Ayahku Tercinta ♥

Heloooow My Friends :)

I want sharing to you about my Dad ..


Well my passed away, but he was still in my heart
Honestly, I feel so sad but it must be received with patient
My father was illness until finally he gone and leave me 
I feel very sad seeing conditions at the time, in front of my father I was trying to strong and don't cry, but whatever the final day while my father, I don't feel close and can't believe if my father left me and my family went so fast :"(

My father died on Thursday at 04.00 am and I feel very lost and not very strong, it felt when I saw my father's departure, oh my God !

Until now I still feel sad and hope my father could calm down there. Amiin
Letterformydad, I will always pray for you, my dad :)
And also, I must study hard to be a successful people !!

No comments:

Post a Comment